Wednesday, October 14, 2009

7 weeks old

Another week gone by. Patrick is growing and learning every week. He's started smiling at us and acting like he recognizes us more and more. He loves the toys that hang down from his play mat but he's not too interested in the rattles we hold for him. He loves the music and lights on his play mat too. And he seems to like music in the car, it quiets him down when he's crying! He's growing so fast, soon he'll be sitting up and crawling around, yikes!

We had family pictures yesterday. They went well, although Patrick had enough after about 45 minutes. But I'm sure we got some good ones! I might try to do a little photo shoot of my own one of these days.

I went into work for a quick meeting this week. It made me really realize I have no interest in going back there! The drama and bullshit is too much for me to handle. I'm glad I'm only going back part time. But I go back 3 weeks from today...boo. I'll have to make the most of it while I'm still home!

No comments: