Thursday, October 8, 2009

Exciting times!!

We had a little bit of excitement around here last night!! We've been trying to do more tummy time lately (mostly because I keep forgetting!) Anyway, last night Patrick made it quite apparent that he was having no part in it!!


We kept flipping him back over and he would roll right back! It was too funny. And of course super cute!! And so we got the video camera out...I mean what else is it for??

And then, to top it off, the little guy slept through the night. Granted I'm pretty sure I heard him talking to himself in his bed til at least 11. But I was in bed too and he slept til after 7!! I woke up at 6:15 in dire pain (I'm pretty sure milk was coming out of my eyes!) and realized he hadn't woken up! Pretty cool. I think that's the 3rd time since he's been born. I don't expect it to be a common occurrence yet, but hey, I'll take it when I can get it!!

No comments: