Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday

Sunday again!  Things I'm happy/thankful for this last week.

1) Dean made it to and from Orlando safely.  And he had a really nice time while he was there. Although I think we were both glad for him to be home.
2) He brought me a beautiful charm to add to my necklace.  He's so thoughtful.  He also got the lady to agree to give me a charm I lost while we were in San Fran if I go in to the store while I'm in Orlando in 2 weeks.  
3) I was happy to be able to see several friends this last week. I know I could do it while Dean is home, but it's easier to get away for extended dinners and visit sessions when he's not home!  
4) I'm so thankful that the pregnancy still seems to be going well.  I had one day where I didn't feel too good, but other than that I have felt good.  Praying for all this to continue!
5) Saw some awesome ice sculptures yesterday.  The artistry and talent was amazing.  I've never seen such work!  It was really cold, but fun.  

It was a good week, despite living alone for the week.  Glad things are back to normal.  

No comments: