Monday, February 23, 2009

Award














I was given this award by Jenni so I thought I'd play along (and it's my first award, so why not!)


The rules of the award: 1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. 3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


1) I love the color pink
2) I'm nervous everyday for the health of this baby
3) I'm nervous about what kind of parent I will be
4) Spring and summer are my favorite seasons
5) My husband is the best man in the world and I'm so glad we have each other!
6) I'm not a huge fan of my job
7) I have 2 cats who are spoiled rotten
8) I grew up on a lake and love the water
9) My favorite summer hobbies are bike riding, golfing and taking walks through the neighborhood
10) I'm learning to believe that maybe there is someone out there watching over me and guiding me through life
And now for the blogs:
I only have 5, so if you want to do this...go for it! It's kind of fun!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Eeeek!!! I'm so excited and honored...thank you!!! I only wish I would have started this blogging thing before Max was born. Or better yet when we first got married. My mind is fleeting...I forgot more and more everyday!