Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday

I'm so glad it's Friday. After traveling last weekend and getting home late Sunday, this week has felt very long. I'm exhausted. That on top of these headaches I've been having have made for a rough week. But my loving husband is going to pick up some other remedies we've been told about today in hopes that might help clear up the stuffy nose and the headaches and help me sleep better...I can dream right? My dear sweet husband has been so good to me. He listens to me whine, takes care of me, everything. There are times I truly believe I don't deserve someone as good as him. I know he's so excited about this baby and that in turn makes me even more excited. I just hope I can make this experience wonderful for him!
I'm headed out to run errands with my mom tomorrow. And he has lessons all day. But we both have nothing on Sunday so we'll just hang out together and do housework stuff. Should be a nice relaxing weekend...can't wait!! I need it!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I know how nice it is to have a great DH. You are very lucky honey. I also wanted to let you know that I gave you an award and you can stop by and pick it up on my blog. Take care of youself, I am sure that miracle is loving a resting mommy.