Friday, May 23, 2008

Your hard work is about to pay off

This was my fortune in the fortune cookie tonight.  That has to be good right?  And Deans was something about a new relationship beginning and being blessed...has to be good!  I had the 2nd u/s of the week today.  I was hoping for some really good news, but got just ok news.  First off, I left work early to get down to the hospital on time.  Every road seems to have construction going on right now, and I didn't want to be late.  I was on time, thank goodness!  I get called back relatively quickly (not like the hour wait on Wednesday!!).  And I come face to face with him...that's right.  A man is going to stick a stick up there to have a look around.  At first my heart skips a beat or two and then I realize, this is his job.  It won't be weird.   Um, a little weird.  Especially says 'take off your pants'...I was really wishing Dean had come with me!!! But he did fine.  And of course he went to get a woman to sit in there to 'watch'.  He took the pictures really quick.  Too quick for my taste, but it appeared that the 3 follicles are still on the left and 1 on the right.  They were bigger but not as big as we'd like.  Although I still believe that he did it too quick and didn't take proper measurements.  So we're going to do our best with what we have!!  Anyway, after a little more waiting in the office, I got the shot and left.  
So now we wait 16 days and hope and pray for 2 little pink lines.  
I hope everyone has a great Memorial day weekend!  

1 comment:

Ariella said...

LucyPensive and I BOTH had fourtines like those before or durring our BFP cycle. I really hope it is good news for you too!