Monday, May 19, 2008

Just another Monday

Ugh...Monday mornings. The worst! :-) That's how I'm feeling this morning...so tired, didn't want to get up, come to work, anything. And it didn't help that I didn't sleep well last night. I had the weirdest dream that I was getting my ultrasound on Wednesday and the tech said I was pregnant. I tried arguing with her and told her no, I was there for a follicle check and not pregnant and she showed me the little flutter of a heartbeat and that yes, I was indeed pregnant. So then I freaked b/c I was so such a bad mother, I didn't even know I was pregnant. SO WEIRD! I'm sure some shrink would have a hay day with me! So now I can't stop thinking about it, like it was real. I will be so glad when Wednesday comes and goes so I can move on with this all. I'm nervous this won't work b/c of all the weird bleeding I had before. I'm afraid we're too late. But I had a thought about the bleeding, so I'm going to ask the nurse when she gives me the shot. I know I have low progesterone, so it could be the culprit. I had been taking the supplements all along, but the Dr decided to stop that while we're doing this. I think he thought with a longer LP I wouldn't need them. But maybe I still do. We'll see. Now I just need to get this whole process out of my head for a few days...easier said than done!! Hopefully Wednesday morning gets here quick.
On another note, it feels like drama everywhere right now. The girl that quit via note last week emailed me over the weekend to say she was sorry, she didn't know how else to quit w/out causing more drama so she just left. Uh, not really appropriate. So now I suppose she wants me to write her back and tell her that I'm not mad, I understand, etc. We'll see. I'm not mad that she quit to stay home with her baby, but I am mad about the way she did it. Not very professional or nice. So I have that to deal with.
And I got myself involved in some high school reunion drama. I won't get into it now, but now I remember why I didn't want to go back to high school!!
Well...better get to work! Here's hoping to a fast day!!

No comments: