Thursday, May 15, 2008

Next step

The appointment is set for next Wednesday at 9:30 for the ultrasound and shot...again. Here's hoping this time it works!! They set it up for day 12, which is a day earlier than before. I guess they know what they're doing, so I hope that's ok. I am trying to make myself not worry so much about all this, but it's hard. At least this week has gone by quickly so hopefully next Wednesday gets here quick too. I hate wishing time away like this, it's already almost half-way through the year and here I am wishing time away like it is nothing! I know someday when I have my little baby I will want time to stop completely!
On another note, Dean has finally come around to this new cycle and being more optimistic. I think he was just having a bad day! He works so hard, I know he's tired and probably has no patience for a crazy wife like me. So I've tried very hard to keep the emotions in check for a while! I think I've done a pretty good job so far this week:-) We'll see how the next few weeks go!

No comments: