Monday, May 12, 2008

Round 2

I feel like I'm in a boxing ring...how many rounds can we go?? Well after significant bleeding over the weekend the dr has decided to go ahead and start another round of Clomid today. So I'll start the whole process over again. I was devastated last week so I wasn't/am not so upset today. With a 28 day cycle, these will go by fast!! I'm just hoping this one works. I'll call to get my ultrasound/shot appointment later today. It'll be next Thursday or Friday. Just in time for the long weekend:-)
Nothing new to report. Mothers day wasn't exceptionally hard, just disappointing. I would love to have some news to share on a fun holiday like that! We went to breakfast with Deans mom. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but she doesn't really seem to want me to be involved in anything we do. And she seemed more annoyed that I didn't want to play golf in the 50* and rainy weather. Oh well. I don't really care. Then we spent the day hanging pictures in our house. We've only been there for 18 months, we might as well start drilling holes in the walls!! Then we went to my parents for dinner. Both my brothers were in town and my sister in law. That was fun. Now back to Monday and the start of another week...here we go again!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am glad Mother's day wasn't too bad. I hope next year you have a bunddle of joy to spend it with.