Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who needs sleep?

Have you heard the song??
Who needs sleep?
Well your never gonna get it.
Who needs sleep?
Tell me what's that for?
Who needs sleep?
Be happy with what you're getting...

Well in our world apparently no one needs sleep. This sweet baby has gone from sleeping 12-13 hours a night to waking up several times a night. Tuesday night he was up from 11 til 4am...needless to say I didn't go to work on Wednesday. And the worst part is, he doesn't take a nap during the day. So there's no rest for the weary around here.

In other news, per the doctor, he's started on stage 1 foods. He doc gave us free reign on what to pick, so we went with bananas. He seems to like them. Though not much actually goes down his throat. But we'll keep working on it. Hopefully it will help him gain a little weight.

And he's gotten really good at turning over. Now he'll just hang out on his stomach looking around. Before when we made him lay on his stomach he'd fuss and scream til we finally picked him up. This is much better for everyone:)

And just when I thought my supply was starting to tank, I have been quite the milk producer these days. On that note, I need to go pump and get my rear in bed. Even though I'd rather be watching Colt McCoy and the Texas Longhorns....why do they have to play so late and on a weeknight???

No comments: