Thursday, January 28, 2010

Couple more things...

A few things I forgot yesterday....

~ A new favorite pastime is standing up. He loves to hold our hands and stand up. He likes to look around and watch what's going on.



~ He loves to watch the cats. It's like he just started noticing they are around. They usually hide out during the day when he's awake.



~ He is learning to take toys from us. He focuses really hard on it and then snatches it up and puts it right in his mouth. Even if he's crying!



~ He has learned a little separation anxiety. He totally knows when we leave the room!!

Ok I think that's about all...again:-) I think of all these things I want to remember but don't get around to posting them. I guess some things take priority and this isn't always one of them!

No comments: