Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back to it

I headed back to the gym today....(insert cheers here!) I froze my membership until Dec 1 when I thought I would be in enough of a routine to go back and hopefully lose some weight before Florida....um, yeah that didn't happen. And I got my January bill and they raised the rates again. So I decided I either need to get my tail there or cancel the membership. I've always liked going. It's clean and well maintained. They have the equipment and classes I like. So despite the rate hike I am going to give it another month or two and see how it goes. Right now, I will be happy going 3 days a week. If I can go Saturday mornings, and then Tuesday and Thursday after work, that should be good. I just need to remind myself that although I'm not at home with my baby, being in better shape and doing what's best for my health is also what is best for Patrick. I want to be able to run and play with him in a few months...so this is what has to be done. And maybe in a few months the weather will break and we can head outside for stroller rides and fun outdoors too.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.