Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yay!

Deans boys can swim! Wahoo....I think:-) I didn't get any results from the doctors office so I decided I'd call. They didn't give me details, but they said everything looks good and no problems. The Dr. will go over all the results in March (which seems like a LONG ways off!) But at least we don't have to worry about doing that again! So now I guess the problem lies with me...hmmmm, not sure how I feel about that! Oh well, one hurdle down.

On another note, Dean came home last night from Atlanta! He got 86% on his test, which is good enough to move onto the next class, but not good enough to be a rules official at golf tournaments. Maybe next time! His flight was an hour and a half late and then his luggage wasn't there, so we didn't get home til close to 1am. Work is going to DRAG today! Oh well, I'm just thrilled he's home!!!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Ya for good SA results! I remmeber how nervous DH and I were about that one. I am sure you and Dean feel the same way. Woooo hooo it isn't MFI!