Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The 2ww...

Well, here we are in the final 2 week wait before the big doctor appointment. I'm so hoping and praying that I can cancel that appointment! But I guess I have another week or so til we can determine that! I am trying not to think too much about it, which of course is hard. The next few weeks are busy though so hopefully that will help. My good friend is home for a baby shower next weekend so I get to see a bunch of college friends. I'm headed to Houston for a conference the week after that. And Dean is starting to get busy with the golf season...as soon as this snow melts! He's hoping that in the next 2 weeks he can open the course. I think he's really anxious. Everyone here is so ready for Old Man Winter to take a break for a while!
It's been a while since I've posted, mostly for lack of anything to post. Life is pretty uneventful, which I guess some would say is a good thing. And for the most part I tend to agree. The only things that have happened are out of my control! A girl I work with is pregnant and causing issues in the work place. So that makes for a stressful day. My best friend in the whole world is moving to Kentucky....8 hours away. I've been sad but trying not to let it get to me. I know we'll see each other now and again. And thank god for email and free minutes on cell phones! And my mom has had her chemo drugs increased so she's been feeling under the weather a lot more than normal! That makes it hard, because I don't want to think about the outcome of that! She's so positive, so I try to be as well. I don't want to let her down!
Anyway...that's the update from the last time I posted. Hopefully next week I can post some HAPPY news!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am so sorry to hear your mom has cancer. My mom has a cronic back disease, and is on lots of medacations too. It is hard to watch your parents go though things like this.

GL this 2ww!