Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

I'm so looking forward to the weekend.  I had a physical today.  Apparently I hadn't had one in over 2 yrs.  I was in the office for something else last fall and she said it would be good for me to have one. So 5 months later (the earliest I could get in for a physical) I go to get my blood drawn and then back for the exam.  I had my list of question. I wanted to run some of this IF stuff past her, just for an opinion.  She already knew about my m/c and that we were trying.  So when I said I was seeing the ob/gyn on Monday she asks why?  I've only been trying for 7 months.  I correct her and say, no it's been over a year.  She disagrees and says no, you started trying after the m/c 7 months ago, so you still haven't tried for a year.  I TOTALLY disagreed.  So I just changed the subject.  She did say this was not her specialty, so she wasn't real sure, but she did not know why that office would tell me they'd start me on clomid or something this soon.  I was not too pleased with it, but oh well. At least she's not the baby doctor!   Now I'm even more anxious for the appt. on Monday!  
On a side note, I'm going to a friends on Saturday night and on Sunday we're going to another friends baby shower.  I know a lot of people in this position don't like to go to baby showers, but we're such good friends, I think it will be fun.  And I get to see a lot of friends I haven't seen in a while.  And of course I get to bring my tub full of pink!  I'm really excited about that!  
Thank gosh tomorrow is Friday...and Monday will be here before we know it!  

No comments: