Monday, March 10, 2008

Today sucks

So AF shows up 4 days early. Seriously? You have to be kidding. I'm so upset, pissed, frustrated...you name it! I don't even know what I feel anymore. And of course I'm at work and all these nosey women watch everything I do. I have to go to the car to call my husband...ugh!
We have doctor appointment next Monday, but from the research I've done I probably won't be able to start Clomid until next cycle b/c i'll be past the 3cd. Oh well, at this point what's one more month.
There's nothing else to write....can't wait til 5pm! I'm going to sit around in my pjs tonight and do nothing!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Yuck four days early sucks! Stupid AF! I am sorry you won't get to start Clomid next month, but if you have had cd3 bw done before they can skip it and you could take clomid cd5-9. Hope your Dr finds a way for you now to have to sit a cycle out.