Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Ready...

I'm ready for my husband to come home from his trip, ready for the SA results to be here, ready for all the pregnant people I know to stop being so whiney, ready for a lot of things! I know I should be enjoying my time alone, but I miss my husband. I know I should be happy for friends who are pregnant, but it's hard when they're always comlaining! It really can't be that bad, can it? I mean people do it over and over again...so it can't be that bad! Right?
Well...it's Tuesday...nothing more than that it seems! No news to report, no updates, nothing...just the Tuesday blues. Oh well...I'll snap out of it. Having dinner with a friend tonight and tomorrow night. That should be fun. At least it'll get me half way through the week! Maybe by Friday I'll some SA updates...

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I hate pg complaints too. I even told a friend once, "think of all the people who would give anything to be in your shoes and shut up." she was taken aback but it worked we are still friends and I didn't have to listen to one more complaint from her.

I always have a hard time when my husband is out of town too. Have a good time tonight with your friend.