Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Journey Begins

My first blog ever...yikes! Where to start. A little background...Dean and I met through a friend 5 years ago. We were married July 17th, 2004. We had talked about kids here and there, but hadn't decided on anything. After 2 great years together and a new house big enough to handle the pitter patter of little feet we decide maybe it's time. So I stop taking BCP's in Feb '07. Of course I think I'm pregnant right off the bat...who doesn't right? Three months later we see those 2 little lines....we're pregnant. That was easy right? Wrong.....6 weeks in and we miscarry. I'm devastated. Needless to say, here we are, 9 months later with no little one and staring down the barrel of infertility. And so begins the blog...I hope to use this as an outlet for all the feelings that go along with this...love, happiness, fear, and anger among others.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am so sorry for your loss.I hope you guys get some good news soon. Welcome to the bloging community.