Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bitter betty

How did I turn into this? Is it really the 12 months of trying to have a baby that has turned me into a bitter woman? It started yesterday really...our first IF step. I had to take the 'sample' in to be analyzed. I guess it just hit me in the car on the way back from the hospital...here we go. Not really sure where we're going yet or how we're going to get there. But this journey might prove to be a lot for me to emotionally handle! Thank gosh I have Dean to keep me sane! Like last night...we're talking about the SA and he says "you mean there's not 2 boxes to check, shooting blanks or shooting bullets?" So innocent and sweet! Can't help but love him! So no we wait for the results.

On another note, I just found out this week that my doctor who I've been seeing for years is leaving the practice at the end of February. The practice she's going to is not near my house or the hospital so after a lot of thinking about it, I've decided to start seeing someone else. If I don't like them, I can switch to her new practice. My 1st appointment is March 17th. So I'm anxiously awaiting that! I hope he keeps me on the same timeline as the previous doc!

Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child, Listen to the DONT'S Listen to the SHOULDN'TS The IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS Listen to the NEVER HAVES Then listen close to me- Anything can happen, child, ANYTHING can be. -Shel Silverstein

No comments: