Saturday, February 16, 2008

Single...for the weekend

Yep, that's right...I'm single til Wednesday night. Dean is off to Atlanta at a rules seminar for his job. Who knew the rules of golf changed that much that you'd need a 4 day class about it! He was excited to go, but nervous about the test at the end. He's a smart cookie, I know he'll do fine.
We did his SA this week but don't have the results back. I think both of us are a little anxious to see what that says. The office said they'd mail the results...hopefully that will be early next week! Not that we can do anything about it until our appointment on the 17th of March, but it'll be something concrete to look at. I think we are both on the same page finally so we're going to give this last cycle our best shot before IF treatments start!
I've been stressed about the whole situation and not really sure why. All of a sudden it hit me that the due date of the miscarried baby would have been last weekend. I didn't really think too much about it, but must have just known! But now that I have a reason, I can move on. I will be positive and I will look on the bright side of things this time around. And of course have my fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am sorry about you EDD passing. I remeber being scared shitless about the SA. Don'tworry to much about the results, no matter what it says you and Dean will get through it.