Thursday, March 18, 2010

The devil

Day light saving time that is...ugh this week has been awful.  I'm exhausted, despite getting a full night sleep every night) and Patrick has decided that his bedtime routine is no longer what he wants.  It takes so much longer to get him to sleep and to stay asleep.  I don't know if it's because it's light out now at bedtime? Or if it's because of the time? He is back to sleeping later so he's not melting down at 6:30 like he was. So we're letting him/keeping him up later (by later I mean all of 30 minutes or so).  He's still in bed by 7:30.  But tonight it took 20 minutes to get him to sleep...what used to take all of 5.  Just frustrating.  And the sleeping in?  Great right?  Except that I just know that he'll be up super early on Saturday when I want to sleep in...oh well. 

And in other news....we have our 1st case of the missing toy.  And I can't even blame Patrick because he can't move them anywhere yet!  I don't even really care about the toy, but somehow it crossed my mind and now it's driving me CRAZY!  Oh well...I'm on the search for some new toys anyway.  I think he's bored with the ones we have.  I got one today at Target, but I'm not in love with it.  I will keep looking for a few other things here and there.  I'm sure it won't be long and he'll have out grown these little teether/rattle toys anyway. 

Ok, let the evening begin. Thank gosh it's Friday tomorrow!!!

No comments: