Friday, March 5, 2010

6 month well baby visit

I swear I'm going to get better at posting, but when Patrick only sleeps for 30 minutes at a time...I run out of computer time. And to be quite honest I'm too tired at night to care! 

Anyway, while he's still happy in there...the stat were good at the doctor.  He weighs 13 lbs, 10 oz (3rd %), is 25 inches long (10th%) and head circumfrence is 17.5" (75%). So he's still on the small side but he's growing on his own curve so the doc isn't concerned.  He gave us a few things to look for/work towards for the 9 month appointment.  He wants to see him starting to eat finger foods, sitting up unassisted and pulling himself up to standing by then.  All of which I think he will do fine. 

Ok. Naptimes over.  I would promise more updates later...but we all know how that will go:-)

No comments: