Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy busy

Christmas is coming...less than a week away! Means we have too much to do! Work was busy last week. I have friends coming for a visit tomorrow. Meeting up with out of town friends on Tuesday, Christmas with the in-laws at some point, and Florida on Friday. I spent today re-arranging my kitchen cabinets. Why? I don't know. I should have been cleaning for guests, baking cookies, packing, resting....anything but that. But at least it's done and I feel better about it. I have a little more cleaning to do for tomorrow. I will start packing probably Wednesday. I'm off Thursday so I can work on it then too.

Patrick will be four months on Friday...I can hardly believe it. His 4 month appointment is two weeks from Monday. I'm curious about his weight. We've been tracking it on the wii fit plus and it doesn't look like he's gaining much. But he eats plenty and he is healthy, so I'm not worrying about it right now. He also almost turned over yesterday. Dean caught it in a succession of pictures. He said it was funny. He got all the way on his side but then couldn't figure out what to do. I was bummed I missed it. The downside to being at work! But hopefully when he rolls for real I'll be home. He's also learned to squeal. He squeals when he's happy and when he's not. And it can get LOUD!!! It's sort of funny, but still loud!

I realize I didn't do a 16 week post, so this is sort of making up for it. I probably will be better at just doing monthly posts now. The weeks are running together for me. I will hopefully update when he learns something new! But as for now, I need to pump and go to bed.

No comments: