Friday, September 25, 2009

1 month

Happy 1 month birthday to my sweet baby boy. I cannot believe it's been a month!! We're in California right now. The trip out here was great. He did so wonderful, I was so happy! He only got fussy as we were getting off the plane in San Francisco. I was impressed! But he proceeded to be fussy for the rest of the night. I put him down at his Michigan bedtime. But that meant a long night for me. Although I was up at 4:30 because I'm used to getting up before that in Michigan. And I went to bed at 8pm CA time. Can I just say I HATE time changes?? We'll all probably get it figured out by the time we're ready to go home. And then we'll have to do it all over again! Oh well. I'm giving it a few more days, but I hope it gets better. I feel like everyone is just watching me and waiting to see what I do with him when he's crying. And of course the opinions...I'm sure anyone who's visited family with their kids knows what I'm talking about. My mom, aunt and grandma all giving me their opinions. And think that if they hold him, he'll quiet down. Um, sure. Oh well. I am going to do my best to relax and go with the flow. Patrick seems to do better when I'm relaxed anyway.

On another note the LPGA tour is playing at my aunts golf course. So I hope to go out there and watch either tomorrow or Sunday. I've been saying I want to go to a ladies event some day and now I have the chance!! I think Dean is a little jealous. Although he's playing at Whistling Straights on Monday...a pretty exciting opportunity for him!!

Well, I had better get some rest while Patrick is sleeping.

No comments: