Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More waiting

I feel all I do is wait and wonder...why? It's driving me crazy. I can't wait til Friday for the ultrasound. I can't wait to get this cycle going. And if it's this bad now, imagine the 2 week wait? I'll be a basket case I'm sure!
On another note, I just found out another girl I work with is going to be out Friday morning so now I'll be leaving the only other woman here alone for a few hours while I go have this test. I don't really want to tell them what I'm doing b/c I don't want to be asked every 5 minuets if I'm pregnant yet. That will make the time really drag on. So now I have to come up with a vague reason why I have to be gone. Which isn't easy around here...these nosey newts I work with are ALWAYS asking questions. I guess I'll just worry about that on Friday. And in all honesty, I don't really are what they think. I don't pass judgement when they are gone! I think I'm just worried about everything right now so that's included!
Other than that nothing new....just more waiting. I'll probably post again Friday after the procedure! Here's hoping it goes well!

No comments: