Saturday, April 19, 2008

A little update

It's obviously been a while since the last post. I sort of thought I'd have more to post about when I started this Clomid, but so far I have taken 4 pills, the last night is tonight and I haven't had any side effects. No headaches, moodiness, etc. so far anyway! Although I was on vacation at the beach, so that could have had something to do with it! Who can be in a bad mood laying in the 80* sun!! Not me! The trip was fabulous. I was there with my mom and her 2 sisters. I have 2 brothers, so I'm not too familiar with this type of relationship. But we all got along pretty well and had a nice time. I didn't want to come home!! Or go back to work on Monday!
This week will be busy after being gone. And I have to be gone Friday morning for my follicle check and trigger shot. My appointment is at 8:30 for the ultrasound and it sounds like quite the horse and pony show. I have to go do the outpatient testing area of the hospital because the tech in my office is out to have her own baby this week! So I go down there, they call the results up to my office (which is in the hospital) and they decide if they can give me the trigger shot that day. If everything is ok, they will call the prescription down to the pharmacy in the hospital, I will go pick it up and bring it back to the office and they will give me the shot. I assume then I'm on my way. I'm nervous about the procedure, I've never had a trans-vaginal ultrasound. I may or may not research this. I don't know if I need to know anymore details than the doctors office has given me. I don't need the extra information to stress about all week! And I'm not the biggest fan of shots. I haven't had one in years, so I don't really remember how painful it may or may not be. But I will be tough and hopefully we will only have to do this once! I'm just hoping the next 3 weeks go by quickly!! I have a feeling they will drag on! But I have a lot planned so that is good. In 2 weeks I am going to visit a friend with friends for the weekend. And the next week I'm going to Virginia for 3 days for work. When I get back I am hoping to be able to pee on a stick!! But I will probably know more on Friday as far as the timeline they will have me on!
Sorry this is so long and that I didn't update last week. But in my opinion, I'm glad I didn't have anything to report about! Hopefully the next post is just as easy as this one! Can't wait til FRIDAY!!

No comments: