Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just another day

Well here we are staring AF in the face. I'm waiting for her to come (not so patiently I might add) so that I can start Clomid and all the fun that comes with it. I'm very excited and hopeful for this medicated cycle. But these tiny thoughts are creeping in that maybe, just maybe I won't have to take any medication. Even though we were on a 'break' we could still be pregnant right? I need to stop those thoughts. They'll do nothing but torment me for the next few days! Last month she came 4 days early, so please just come and get it over with!
In other realms of my life things are good. Dean started working at the course. He's gone all the time now. I miss him, but this is how it goes in the spring. He'll be real busy til the middle of May and then it'll settle down again. I'm off to Marco Island with my mom and 2 aunts next week. I'm so looking forward to it. I will probably feel stressed before I go b/c of work, but it'll be so worth it to be sitting by the beach for 5 days! The only down side is that I'll be taking the clomid while I'm there so I'm hoping for minimal side effects. But the way I look at it I'd rather have the side effects down there rather than up here!
Anyway, that's the nutshell that is my life right now. Hopefully the next time I post will be all about the clomid!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Have fun on vacation and I hope AF comes for you soon.