Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weight check

We had a quick appointment on Thursday to check Patricks weight....and I'm happy to report he's up to 12 pounds 12 ounces! YAY!!! He gained almost a pound. The doctor was happy with that weight and said to keep doing what we're doing. He checked out a few more things and Patrick wowed him with his rolling ability and then we were on our way. It's such a relief to leave the doctor's office feeling like we're doing something right. I love our doctor! He always makes us feel like we're doing right by our boy! We go back in another month for his 6 month appointment. At which the doctor said he'll probably have teeth because (and I quote) he's a 'drool bucket'! haha!! I failed to mention he's been drooling like that for months! I guess we'll see. So that's the latest with the boy!

No comments: