Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Post

This is Suzanne, Amanda's friend, writing on her behalf.
Amanda suffered a stroke late last week. She passed away on April 24, 2010.
There was a beautiful article written in the local paper. You can find it here.
Amanda's closest friends and I know that some of you are loyal followers and know that she posts pretty regularly. We knew that you would want to know what happened and help in any way you could.
You can go here and read her life story. Along with her life story, you will find a memory page, guest book, and contributions page. There you will find how to contribute to Patrick's future education fund.
Thank you for following Amanda's road to motherhood. I know that she found some comfort in sharing in others' long & difficult journeys.
Please pray for Amanda's family in the coming weeks & months.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my goodness. I'm just shocked. My thoughts go out to Amanda's family. I'm so sorry for your loss.
--Trish

Ariella said...

I am in shock as well. Her family and son are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.

Helene said...

So sorry to hear... Thoughts and prayers to her family.

Jenni said...

OMG, I am in shock. Tears are flowing for this wonderful woman. I have been an avid reader of her blog for a year or so. she was a great supporter of mine during our treatments. I have been out of the blog world for a little while but I never thought I would see this. I have something for her beautiful little boy that I was going to send but just never got around to it. I need to get that to him, I know Amanda would have liked it. Please email me at jennij74 at yahoo dot com.